Accessibility Statement for Fleming Tire
Fleming Tire is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Fleming Tire takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Fleming Tire:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Center Exit Tire is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Fleming Tire. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Fleming Tire:
- Phone: (724)625-1577
- E-mail: ServiceDesk@FlemingTire.com
- Visitor address: 649 Route 228
- Postal address: 16046
We try to respond to feedback within 24 Hrs.
Accessibility of Fleming Tire relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Fleming Tire assessed the accessibility of Fleming Tire by the following approaches:
- External evaluation